Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best extreme cookie brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to extreme cookie brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone's active involvement. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to extreme cookie brownies recipe. You can have extreme cookie brownies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare extreme cookie brownies:
- Use 32 oz of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Provide 24 of Reese's peanut butter cups (regular size).
- Use 24 of oreos.
- Use 1 box of Betty Crocker Original Supreme brownie mix with Hershey syrup.
Instructions to make extreme cookie brownies:
- preheat oven at 350°F.
- follow the instructions and make the brownie, but do not pour it in the pan just yet..
- take the cookie dough and spread it evenly throughout a 9x12 inch pan..
- place the Reese's in the cookie dough and gently press them down a little.
- place the Oreos on top of tge Reese's cups.
- pour brownie mix over the Oreos evenly and try to make sure you cant see the cookie dough. the Oreos will be bulging out but its fine as long as there us brownie mix on top of them.
- bake for about 45-55 minutes.
If you find this extreme cookie brownies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.