Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Summer Pasta Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Pasta Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Pasta Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren't that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to summer pasta salad recipe. To cook summer pasta salad you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Pasta Salad:
- Get 2 Cups of Cooked Wholewheat Pasta (I use Rotini).
- Use 2 of Nectarines.
- Use 2 Cups of Rocket.
- Prepare 2 of Large Tomato’s (any tomato will work).
- Prepare 1/2 of Large Cucumber.
- Take 1/2 of White Onion.
- Take 1 Cup of Feta Cheese.
- You need 1 Bunch of Fresh Basil.
- Provide Handful of Fresh Chives.
- Take of Optional: Quorn Chicken (or any protein!).
- Provide of Honey Mustard Dressing.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- Take 1 Clove of Minced Garlic.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
Instructions to make Summer Pasta Salad:
- Cook the Pasta (al dente) and set aside to cool. Toss with a little oil to keep from sticking together!.
- Dice the vegetables & nectarines into small chunks..
- Finely chop the chives, and tear the basil into small piece..
- Crumble the feta cheese on top..
- Mix all of the ingredients for the honey mustard in a jar or bowl. If using a jar, add all the ingredients and shake well!.
- Pour dressing (as much or as little as you want!) onto the salad & serve!.
- Mix the pasta with all of the vegetable, nectarine, herbs, and if you decide to put in Quorn chicken pieces or other proteins do so..
If you find this Summer Pasta Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.