Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pin Wheel chat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pin Wheel chat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That's a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone's active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to begin with as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you'll usually discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you'll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It's about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to pin wheel chat recipe. To make pin wheel chat you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pin Wheel chat:
- Provide of To bind dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use as needed of Water.
- You need as needed of oil.
- Use of To shallow fry.
- Use 5 tsp of oil.
- Get of For potato stuffing.
- Get 1 cup of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 Teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- Prepare of For Pin Wheel chat.
- Use 4-5 piece of Pin-wheels.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of yoghurt.
- Take 1/4 cup of namkeen sev.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of black salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
Instructions to make Pin Wheel chat:
- First of all, add oil, salt to taste to the wheat flour and make a dough like a normal paratha. Add oil, Mustard seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida in a pan and add mashed potatoes. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander Powder, garam masala, pinch of sugar, salt to taste and saute for 2 to 3 minutes so that no steam remains in the stuffing..
- Then make small dough balls and roll out paratha. Brush the paratha with oil lightly, place the stuffing on it, leaving a few cores on all sides. Now slowly roll the paratha so that no air fills inside. Apply water on the last core and seal the paratha roll. cut out an equal part of the roll using the blunt edge of the knife. Press each part in the palm of your hand in such a way that it looks like a circle on the top and bottom side, shape into a round tikki. make all the pinwheels this way..
- Then add oil to a pan and fry the pinwheels. Now potato pinwheels are ready. You can also store these pinwheels for 1-2 days..
- Now add the pieces of pinwheels to a bowl to make chat. add yoghurt and namkeen sev on it. Sprinkle red chilli powder, black salt and coriander powder on top. You can also add green chutany, Tamarind paste or your favorite namkeen..
If you find this Pin Wheel chat recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.