Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Mushroom Cream Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won't be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn't quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is particularly economical when it's full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mushroom cream soup recipe. To make mushroom cream soup you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mushroom Cream Soup:
- Provide of Soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter ( Unsalted ).
- Get 1 head of Onion ( Diced ).
- Get 4 clove of Garlic ( Purée/Minced ).
- Prepare of Portabella Mushrooms.
- Get of Champignon Mushrooms Sliced.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper ( Coarsely Grounded ).
- You need of White Pepper Powder.
- You need of Chicken Stock Powder.
- Use 2 cup of Chicken Stock / Water.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh Milk.
- Take 2 cup of Full Cream.
- Use of Chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 4 of Chicken Thighs ( Cut into 4 pieces ).
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Black Pepper ( Finely Ground ).
- Take of Paprika Powder.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Onion Powder.
Steps to make Mushroom Cream Soup:
- On a large sauce pan, add 2 TABLESPOON OF UNSALTED BUTTER ( Medium Heat ).
- Sauté one diced onion, 4 cloves of garlic and sliced mushrooms in butter. Season with salt and pepper ( to taste ).
- Add in 2 cups of Fresh Milk and 2 cups of Full Cream to the pan. Season with chicken stock powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- On a frying pan, add butter on high heat..
- Add chicken thigh pieces and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika powder. Cook for 3 minutes each side..
- Add the cooked chicken into the soup and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve with Garlic Bread or anything you like...
- You can use Olive Oil instead of Butter. Any kind of button mushrooms will do. Take off the chicken if you just want the soup..
If you find this Mushroom Cream Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.