Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Let's begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Complete this for the whole house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you'll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don't absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn't that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to 🍫🍪brownie cookies🍪🍫 recipe. You can cook 🍫🍪brownie cookies🍪🍫 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫:
- You need 120 g (1/2 cup) of /4oz) white sugar.
- Get 90 g of (1/2 cup/3oz) brown sugar.
- Get 90 g of (6 tbsps/3oz) unsalted butter (room temperature).
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 120 g of (1cup/4oz) cocoa powder, unsweetened.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 90 g of (1/2 cup/3oz) chocolate chips.
Steps to make 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫:
- Combine the sugars and butter in a microwavable bowl (or in a pot on the stove). Heat until the butter has melted..
- Remove from heat and beat well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes. (I tried doing this recipe without an electric mixer and my cookies came out really flat) Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat with hand mixer for 2 minutes (this, along with melting the butter and sugar, helps create a crackly crust on top of the cookies)..
- Stir together the cocoa powder and salt and add them to the batter. Beat for another 30 seconds..
- Lastly fold in the chocolate chips. The batter will be soft but refrigerate it for a minimum of 30 to 40 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180oC). When the cookie dough is stiff scoop 12 cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment. Round the dough in your hands (or use small ice cream scoop) and press to flatten down just a little..
- Bake cookies for about 10 -12 minutes. When baked they might look 'uncooked' but they are not, they are perfectly fudgy on the inside. Set aside to cool down and enjoy fresh. Store them in an airtight container for up to 2 days..
If you find this 🍫🍪Brownie Cookies🍪🍫 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.