Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Cheesecake bites recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Cheesecake bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Cheesecake bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone's active participation. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it's even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you'll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to easy cheesecake bites recipe. To make easy cheesecake bites you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Cheesecake bites:
- Take 1 of 9X13 cake pan.
- Prepare of Cheesecake filling.
- Get 3 (8 ounce) of blocks cream cheese, softened.
- Provide 1 1/2 cups of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use of Crusts.
- Take 2 (8 ounce) of rolls, crescent roll dough.
- Take 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 cup of ground hazel nuts (optional).
Steps to make Easy Cheesecake bites:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat all the filling ingredients together until smooth, I used a hand mixer..
- Unroll one crescent dough, roll out to fit the bottom of your cake pan (just the bottom, not the sides). Press into bottom of your pan..
- Evenly spread the cheesecake filling on top of the dough that is in the pan. Make it as level as possible..
- Roll out the second crescent dough, lay it on top of the filling.
- Brush the melted butter over the top crust..
- Stir the remaining sugar, cinnamon and hazel nuts (if using) together in a bowl..
- Evenly sprinkle the sugar mix on top of the melted butter.
- Place in the preheated oven, cook until the crust puffs and turns a nice color. About 45 minutes. (But check it 35 and 40 minutes).
- Cool (1-2 hours) then cut into bite size squares or bars, note - they cut easier if you refrigerate a few hours also. But you get a better flavor when at room temperature when eating..
If you find this Easy Cheesecake bites recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.