Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won't have to run as often.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to slow cooker thai green curry chicken recipe. To cook slow cooker thai green curry chicken you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- You need 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Get 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetables.
- Take 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of basil.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Place chicken breasts into slow cooker..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut milk and thai green curry paste..
- Add the mixture to the slow cooker and set the slow cooker to low for 3.5 hours..
- After 3.5 hours, cut up vegetables (onions, mushrooms, and carrots are good) or use a bag of defrosted frozen vegetables and add them to the slow cooker. Set the slow cooker to high for another half hour..
- Add fish sauce and basil at the end and serve with rice or noodles..
If you find this Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.