Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for The Best Fitness Tuna Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Best Fitness Tuna Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Fitness Tuna Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your cooking area more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it's even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to the best fitness tuna salad recipe. To make the best fitness tuna salad you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Best Fitness Tuna Salad:
- You need 2 cans of tuna packed in oil.
- Take 1 package of pre-packed mixed salad (you are also free to use any kind of salad you want).
- Get 1 piece of tomato.
- You need 1 piece of red onion.
- Take 1 cup of olives.
- Get 1 cup of chickpeas.
- Take 1/2 of of a Cucumber.
- Get 2 tbsp of Parmesan.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Take of freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice.
- Get 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
Steps to make The Best Fitness Tuna Salad:
- First, you need to break up the tuna with a fork. Toss with the mixed salad..
- Cut your tomato, red onion, olives, cucumber into small pieces and add them to the tuna-salad mix..
- Here go the chickpeas and then mix all the things together in your bowl..
- When you are done, you can make your topping and seasoning. For the topping you just squeeze the lemon, to taste, if using. Chef’s note: “I like to mix the lemon juice and a little bit of the fish oil left in the can, it makes our salad smoother and adds great moisture to dissolve the spices. You can use avocado if you want, instead of more tomato”.
- Add the Dijon mustard and mix. Be careful, do not mix them overmuch because you smash the leaves of the lettuce. Your goal is a homogeneous taste but not a paste..
- Sprinkle the top with a little Parmesan. The aroma of the cheese makes the flavors even better..
If you find this The Best Fitness Tuna Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.