Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Choose water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren't that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to ultimate sanuki udon noodles recipe. You can have ultimate sanuki udon noodles using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles:
- Provide 760 grams of All purpose flour.
- Use 240 grams of Tapioca flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Natural sea salt.
- You need 430 grams of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Dusting flour (cornstarch).
Instructions to make Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles:
- Measure everything out accurately aside from the dusting flour. Mix the salt and water together and completely dissolve the salt. The ingredients are simple, so let's focus on the salt. By the way, I use Ogasawara salt, Moon salt, Thai salt, and Kabagon salt etc..
- Use a food processor to mix the ingredients that need to be mixed. Since the salt water is mixed into the flour in four batches, measure out the all purpose flour and tapioca flour each time you add it in instead of all at once..
- Place 1/4 of the all purpose flour and tapioca flour into the food processor, and agitate just the flour at first. After that, add in 1/4 of the salt water, and agitate until it looks like shown in the picture..
- Squeeze the flour until it is as shown in the photo, and then transfer it to a large bowl. Repeat 4 times..
- Open up a heavy plastic bag, and then gather up the flour in the bowl. It's difficult to manage the dough with this amount of water. When some comes together, put it into the plastic bag..
- Step on the plastic bag with your feet to knead the dough. Cover with a newspaper or a towel, or wear socks (it will stick to bare feet). Flatten and fold the dough. Gather it into a ball, and let it rest in the plastic bag as-is for 2 hours or more. The water will soak into the dough while it rests, making it easier to handle..
- After resting, step on the dough again to flatten it, and then fold the edges to the center. Repeat this process until the dough is smooth to the touch..
- Cut the dough from step 7 into about 10 equal portions, and roll out each portion with a pasta machine roller (from the thickest point). Continue rolling the dough as needed until it is smooth..
- Once you're completely finished with step 8, cut the dough with a knife. Dust the cut udon noodles with powder using a tea strainer (this helps to reduce waste), and you are done with sticking problem prevention! Then boil it, and enjoy! Store it in the fridge..
If you find this Ultimate Sanuki Udon Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.