Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won't be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to start as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that's good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you'll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don't need them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cream of mushroom soup recipe. To cook cream of mushroom soup you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Use 200 gm of Button Mushroom.
- Use 1 tbs of chopped onion.
- Use 8 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbs of chopped coriander.
- Use 2 tbs of butter.
- Use 1 tbs of Cornflour.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of cream.
- Get 2 glass of water.
Instructions to make Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Clean the Mushrooms with a cloth.... Don't wash it.
- Chopped the onion.. Garlic... And mushrooms.
- Take a non-stick pan.. ..add butter in it...add garlic.. Onion.. And ginger.. Saute it for 1minute...
- Now add chopped mushrooms.. Saute it for 3 minute and 5 minutes by cover the lid... Off the flame...
- Now take 3/4 mushrooms..in a mixer and grind it... With the help of water...
- Now dissolve the cornflour in water...
- Now again put the pan on gas stove.. Add grinded mushrooms paste in it.. Salt.. Pepper in it... Cornflour 's water... Stir it continues...add 1glass water in it....
- Cook it for 5 minutes.. Add 1 tbs cream in it.... Add chopped coriander in it and lemon juice also....
- The cream of mushroom soup is ready to serve.
If you find this Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.