Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cabbage rolls(chicken stuffed) recipe. To make cabbage rolls(chicken stuffed) you only need 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed):
- You need 5 of Cabbage leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled and shredded chicken.
- Provide 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- Use 1 tsp of Chinese seasoning.
- Provide 2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use as needed of Any sauce(optional).
Steps to make Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed):
- Wash and clean cabbage. Scrape off the center hard part so that leaves can be taken easily.
- Take each leaf and carefully cut off the hard part so that leaf can be folded easily..
- Wash and clean chicken. Add lil turmeric,salt as reqd and water as reqd. Cook it for three whistles in a cooker..
- Cool it and shred the chicken into small pieces..
- Heat 1tsp oil in a pan. Saute sliced onions till golden brown..
- Add sliced garlic. Mix well.
- Add 1tsp mixed herbs, 1tsp Chinese seasoning,salt as reqd and mix well.
- Add 2tsp chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add the shredded chicken and mix well.
- Check salt and add if reqd. Any sauce can be added now(optional).
- Now, spread the cabbage leaf, put a spoonful of chicken.
- Carefully roll the cabbage leaf along with stuffing..
- Grease a pan with lil ghee/oil..
- Place the rolls on the pan... brush them with ghee/oil..
- Cover and cook for 3-4mins. Flip and cook for 3mins..
- Ready to be served. Serve with some sauce or a simple green chutney.
If you find this Cabbage Rolls(Chicken Stuffed) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.