Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won't be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Why don't we begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don't need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It's about being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to hummingbird poke cake recipe. You can cook hummingbird poke cake using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hummingbird Poke Cake:
- Get of Cake:.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Take 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 4 of medium ripe bananas.
- Prepare 225 g of crushed pineapple with juice.
- Provide 100 g of chopped walnuts.
- Use of Sweet Sauce:.
- Get 1 can of condensed milk.
- Provide 1 cup of crushed pineapples juice squeezed out.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Orley Whip.
- Take 2 tubs of cream cheese softened.
- Get of Frosting:.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- Get 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 50 g of finely chopped walnuts.
- Provide 50 g of chopped pecans for topping of the cake.
Instructions to make Hummingbird Poke Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 9x13 casserole dish..
- Combine flour, white and brown sugars, baking soda, walnuts, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, vanilla essance, crushed pineapple and mashed bananas. Whisk until all combined..
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth..
- Pour cake batter into the prepared dish and spread it evenly. Bake for 40 minutes..
- While the cake is baking, make the sweet sauce. In a mixing bowl, whisk together condensed milk, pineapple, cinnamon and Orley Whip..
- Let the cake cool for about 10 minutes. Poke holes (pencil thickness) all over the cake..
- Evenly, pour sweet sauce all over the cake. Let it seep in and cool completely before frosting..
- To make the frosting, beat together the butter and cream cheese and then the icing sugar, cinnamon and vanilla essence until the frosting is light, smooth and fluffy..
- Once the cake is cooled, evenly frost the cake all over and add the chopped walnuts all over the top of the frosted cake..
If you find this Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.