Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won't be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. It's about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to kenwood home-made whole wheat bread recipe. You can cook kenwood home-made whole wheat bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread:
- Use 450 Grams of All purpose flour.
- Use 150 Grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Take 40 Grams of Whole wheat Bread Pillsbury concentrate.
- Provide 5 Grams of Instant Dry Yeast.
- You need 10 Grams of Wheat Gluten.
- You need 5 Grams of Salt.
- Take 10 Millilitres of Olive Oil.
- You need 380 Millilitres of Water.
Instructions to make Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread:
- The recipe is designed only for making it in a Kenwood Bread maker, so you will have to try out only if you have a bread maker..
- Plug in your Kenwood bread maker and arrange all the dry and wet ingredients into the mixing container..
- Set the Mixing to medium baking and 3 hours, close the lid and the machine will Blend the ingredients, Knead, Ferment, Proof and also Bake the bread in 3 hours. I set this in the late evening for getting a nice bread for my morning breakfast..
- Remove the bread in the morning and with the help of a Bread cutting Serrated knife i cut my bread sliced to be served as sandwich..
- To get your Baking Supplies do check www.bakersmart.co.in.
If you find this Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.