Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Whole-wheat Marble Milk Bread(Tangzhong method) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole-wheat Marble Milk Bread(Tangzhong method) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole-wheat Marble Milk Bread(Tangzhong method) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don't forget that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to whole-wheat marble milk bread(tangzhong method) recipe. You can cook whole-wheat marble milk bread(tangzhong method) using 11 ingredients and 44 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole-wheat Marble Milk Bread(Tangzhong method):
- Use 2& 1/2 cup of Wheat flour + 1/3rd cup more.
- Get 1 teaspoon of instant Yeast.
- Use 2 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk + 1/2 cup more.
- Use 3 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Milk powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get of For the chocolate colour.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of milk for milk brush.
Steps to make Whole-wheat Marble Milk Bread(Tangzhong method):
- To prepare the Tangzhong.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add 1/3rd cup of flour, 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup milk. Whisk everything well, without any lumps..
- Place the mixture on heat and keep stirring on medium heat, after a while, the mixture will start thickening..
- Keep stirring till the mixture thickens well or till the spatula leaves a trail every time you move it through the mixture..
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Stir to avoid forming lumps..
- To make the dough.
- In another bowl take half of the prepared slurry, 1/2 cup of milk and whisk together to make a smooth mixture..
- In another wide bowl, add 2 &1/2 cup flour, 3 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoon milk powder, and 1 teaspoon yeast. Mix well..
- Add in the preared thick slurry to the above mixture and mix..
- Also, add in the slurry and milk mixture prepared earlier..
- Mix together and start kneading the mixture till everything comes together..
- Next, add in 2 tablespoons of soft butter and knead again to make a soft and elastic dough..
- It takes 10 to 15 minutes to knead the dough. Use stretch and fold method to knead the dough. When the dough becomes elastic (if you stretch the dough, it will not break apart), that means you have done the kneading process..
- Take 2/3rd portion of the dough, rub with little oil, cover and set aside in a warm place for about 2 hours..
- To make the chocolate dough.
- Make a paste with 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon of milk..
- Take 1/3rd portion of the dough to a work surface..
- Add in the chocolate paste to the dough and mix well so that cocoa mix to the dough uniformly..
- Rub little oil to the dough, cover and set aside in a warm place of your house for about 2 hours or until the dough becomes double in size..
- Making the marble design.
- Once the dough(both white and chocolate) has risen double, take out to a working surface and knead again for 4-5 minutes. Sprinkle some flour while kneading to ease the kneading process. Divide both the dough into 2 equal portions. That means 2 white and 2 chocolate portions..
- On a lightly floured surface, place one of the part of the white dough, roll into a rectangle shape of 1/2 inch thickness..
- Also take one chocolate colour dough, and roll into rectangle shape of 1/2 inch thickness. This rectangle should be half of the size of the white dough..
- Now place the chocolate rectangle over one edge of the white rectangle..
- Fold the white sheet over the chocolate sheet to cover the chocolate sheet. So there will be 3 layers, 1st white, then chocolate and then white again..
- Roll gentlly again to make 1/2 inch sheet..
- Cut the sheet lengthwise and place one part over the other. This will make several layers of white and chocolate colour..
- Roll again to make rectangular sheet..
- Again repeat no. 27 step. I did the step 3 times to get the desired marble pattern..
- This is my final dough with layers..
- At last roll the sheet to (12×3) inch rectangle..
- Fold the sheet lengthwise into 3 parts..
- Place the dough into a lined bread tin of(6×3) inch..
- Similarly make another bread with the rest of the dough and place to the bread tin..
- Cover the breads with cling wrap and set aside to raise again for an hour or two..
- Baking process..
- After 2 hours my bread dough raises again to double..
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Give a milk brush to both the bread..
- Bake them together for about 25 to 30 minutes..
- I baked for 30 minutes. To check whether your bread is done, knock the bread with your finger. If it sounds hollow, that means bread is done perfectly..
- Let the bread cool down for 15 minutes and then demould them..
- Cut in slices and enjoy warm or you can store them by wrapping with paper..
- They are so delicious, light and soft bread with perfect texture..
If you find this Whole-wheat Marble Milk Bread(Tangzhong method) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.