Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Pin wheel samosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pin wheel samosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pin wheel samosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won't be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not just the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don't need them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pin wheel samosa recipe. You can have pin wheel samosa using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pin wheel samosa:
- Get 5-6 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide 1 of finally chopped onion.
- Take hand full of Coriander leaves.
- Get to taste of Salt according.
- Get 1 tea spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Dry mango powder.
- Get 2 of Finally chopped green chilli.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of Carrom seeds.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Garam masala.
- Take of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Pin wheel samosa:
- Sieve the flour in a bowl. Add salt and carrom seeds in it. Mix well..
- Kneading a soft dough by using water and keep aside for 30 min..
- Mash the potatoes nicely..
- Add onion, coriander leaves, garam masala powder, Salt and pepper, dry mango powder & green chilli in it. Mix well..
- Take a small ball from the dough and roll it in to a thin circle..
- Place potato stuffing on it and spread evenly..
- Roll it carefully & cut it into pieces..
- Pressed these pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan..
- Deep fry these pieces till they become golden and crispy..
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or curd.
If you find this Pin wheel samosa recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.