Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crunchy Onion Rings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crunchy Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone's active contribution. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. It's about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to crunchy onion rings recipe. You can have crunchy onion rings using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crunchy Onion Rings:
- Get of Large yellow onion.
- Use 2 cups of regular flour.
- Provide 1 3/4 of milk to start (maybe more to make batter thinner).
- Get of Regular bread crumbs.
- Use of Panko bread crumbs.
- Provide of Your preference in seasonings.
- Take of That is the result of half a large yellow onion in the picture!!.
Steps to make Crunchy Onion Rings:
- Cut onion into rings and separate..
- Place rings into flour..
- Heat oil to 350°.
- Get rings prep station together: Bowl with a mixture of regular and panko bread crumbs. Pan to put prepared onion rings on before cooking..
- After removing the onion rings from the flour, set aside on pan and add seasoning to flour and whisk, then add milk to flour and combine. If too thick, add milk until slightly thicker than pancake batter..
- Working in batches, dip onions into batter, shake off the excess, then drop into bread crumbs and shake the bowl until the onion ring is covered. Take out of the bowl and place onto the tray. Continue until you have breaded all of the onions..
- Still working in batches, put 4-6 rings (depending on size) into the fryer. Cook them for about 3 minutes or until they're golden brown. Work in smaller batches to keep from lowering the temperature of the oil..
- Remove from oil and place them on a paper towel covered plate or pan and immediately salt after removing them from the oil..
- Continue until you have used all of the onions and ENJOY!.
If you find this Crunchy Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.