Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn't something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This makes it effortless to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to spicy coconut shrimp soup recipe. To cook spicy coconut shrimp soup you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- Use 2 packages of Ramen noodles, oriental or shrimp flavor.
- Prepare 3 cup of Water.
- Use 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of Onion, diced.
- Get 8 oz of Mushrooms, sliced.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger, fresh minced or paste.
- You need 4 oz of Raw baby spinach, torn or sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Take 1 lb of Shrimp, I used precooked shrimp thawed it and removed the tails.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
Steps to make Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup:
- In a saucepan, heat the oil. Saute the onion, garlic, ginger & mushrooms until soft..
- Add in the spinach and cook until wilted down..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, boil the water. Add in ramen noodles and seasoning packet. Cook until al dente (about 3-4 minutes).
- While ramen is cooking, add the can of coconut milk to the veggies, also the shrimp..
- Now add the ramen to the veggies and shrimp. Then add in the sriracha and red pepper flakes. Do a smaller amount to start if you are sensitive to spicy foods..
- Cook just til heated through, but no longer or the shrimp will become chewy and overcooked..
- This amount of spice was a medium hot for my tastes. Feel free to add more spice if you like..
- Serve piping hot!.
If you find this Spicy Coconut Shrimp Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.