Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Béchamel Sauce Penne Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Béchamel Sauce Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Béchamel Sauce Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cheesy béchamel sauce penne pasta recipe. To make cheesy béchamel sauce penne pasta you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Béchamel Sauce Penne Pasta:
- Use 1 lb of penne pasta.
- Use 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Use 2 tsp of Mixed herbs(dried parsley/ Italian seasoning/ Oregano).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Parmesan/ Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of Mixed Veggies(carrot, beans, bell pepper, mushrooms).
- Use 1 tsp of chili flakes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of chopped onion.
Steps to make Cheesy Béchamel Sauce Penne Pasta:
- In a large pan, add 4 cups of water, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp oil and let it boil well. Then add the pasta, cook as per the package instructions..
- Once pasta is cooked, strain it using a strainer and rinse it once under cold water and keep it aside..
- Melt butter in a medium pan, add garlic, onion and saute for 1 minute over medium heat..
- Then add Veggies and saute for about 3-5 mins. If you want veggies to remain crunchy. Remove the veggies from pan and set aside..
- Meanwhile in another large sauce pan, melt 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp olive oil, add 2 tbsp flour and stir well without forming lumps. Then add 1 cup milk(you can add 1/4 cup little heavy cream as well) and mix well..
- Once you get creamy consistency, add 3/4 cup cheese, mixed herbs, pepper,salt,chili flakes and Cook until sauce boils and thickens..
- Stir in the boiled pasta and the sauteed veggies. Toss until the pasta and veggies are coated with the sauce. Taste test and adjust the seasonings at this point. Serve white sauce pasta immediately out of the pan with more grated parmesan cheese if needed. Tastes best when fresh. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy Béchamel Sauce Penne Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.