Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Walnut Figs Jigarthanda recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Walnut Figs Jigarthanda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut Figs Jigarthanda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren't that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body's health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to walnut figs jigarthanda recipe. You can cook walnut figs jigarthanda using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Walnut Figs Jigarthanda:
- Provide 1 of dried fig chopped.
- Provide 2 tbs of chopped walnuts.
- Get 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Use 4 tablespoons of condensed milk.
- Use 4 teaspoons of rose syrup.
- Take 2 teaspoons of almond gum.
Instructions to make Walnut Figs Jigarthanda:
- In a bowl or a small pan, take 4 tablespoons condensed milk.Add 2 cups chilled milk. With a spoon mix very well. Keep aside or keep in the fridge..
- In a glass add 2 to 3 tablespoons of soaked almond gum.Add 2 to 3 teaspoons of Rose syrup.Then add 1 cup of the condensed milk and milk mixture..
- Put figs and walnuts in the blender Blend until smooth. Add this mixture to the glass and mix..
- Serve Jigarthanda drink immediately.... And enjoy the bliss..
If you find this Walnut Figs Jigarthanda recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.