Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Classic burger: summer delight recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Classic burger: summer delight recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic burger: summer delight recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something good. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to classic burger: summer delight recipe. You can cook classic burger: summer delight using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Classic burger: summer delight:
- Provide 400 g of minced beef.
- Take 50 g of white bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Use 1/2 of red onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried mustard powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
- Get of To serve.
- Take 4 of burger buns halved.
- Get 1 of round lettuce shredded.
- Use 2 of tomatoes sliced.
- Get 1 of small onion finely sliced.
- You need 1 of pickle finely sliced.
Steps to make Classic burger: summer delight:
- Prepare barbecue for cooking. In a large bowl mix together all the burger ingredients until well mixed.
- With damp hands divide the mixture into 4 balls and roll each between your palms until smooth. Flatten each ball out into a large fat disc to thickness of about 3 cm? And pat the edges in to tidy them up.
- Place the burgers on a plate, cover with cling film, and chill for 30 minutes..
- Cook over a hot barbecue for 6 to 8 minutes until the meat is springy to the touch and the edges charred. Toast the buns on the inside to make them crispy.
- Assemble the burgers and serve. Bon appetite!.
If you find this Classic burger: summer delight recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.