Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Pepper chicken legs roast with mushroom and potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pepper chicken legs roast with mushroom and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pepper chicken legs roast with mushroom and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to pepper chicken legs roast with mushroom and potatoes recipe. To make pepper chicken legs roast with mushroom and potatoes you only need 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pepper chicken legs roast with mushroom and potatoes:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Legs.
- Get 4-6 of Mushroom whole.
- Provide 2 of Potatoes.
- Use 2-3 of Small onions.
- Use pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Curd.
- Use 1 tsp of Chicken Masala Powder.
- Take little of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of Green elaichi.
- Get 2 of Red dry chillies.
- You need as required of . Coriander leaves.
- Provide 3-4 of Curry leaves.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Coconut powder.
- Prepare as required of Butter.
- Provide as required of Oil.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Take few of Green chilies.
Steps to make Pepper chicken legs roast with mushroom and potatoes:
- Marinate for 15 mins4- chicken leg pieces, mushrooms (whole or chopped), potatoes 2 (half cut with skin), small onion whole 2-3 with pinch of turmeric, ginger garlic, little red chilli powder, one medium spoon curd, chicken masala powder 1 tsp and little salt..
- For dry masala making - In pan add coriander seeds 1 spoon, fennel seeds 1 tsp, cumin seeds, bay leaf 1, green elaichi 1, red dry chilli 2, coriander leaves, curry leaves 3-4, black pepper 1-2 spoon and roast for a minute. Last add coconut powder 1 tsp and slightly roast the same and grind this into smooth powder..
- In a non-stick pan, add butter and oil, once warm add green chillies and marinated chicken, onion and potatoes (mushroom should be kept aside), let this get cook in it's water for about 5-7 mins. Once the water in chicken is reduced add whole dry masala mixture, sugar a pinch, salt as required, marinated mushrooms and a cup of water (or as per required chicken quantity)..
- Keep lid and let it cook, flip it regularly for every 5 mins and once the chicken is completely cooked, dry out the excess gravy to thick. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve. Done..
If you find this Pepper chicken legs roast with mushroom and potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.