Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone's active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you'll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can easily cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry recipe. To cook brad's pork and steamer clams in red thai curry you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Provide 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- You need 18 of steamer clams.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- Provide 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- You need 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- Get 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Get 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- Take 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- Use 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- Get of cooked jasmine rice.
Instructions to make Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry:
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
If you find this Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.