Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Homemade Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to homemade cream of chicken & mushroom soup recipe. To make homemade cream of chicken & mushroom soup you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup:
- Take 3 Tbsp. of Butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk, half-and half, OR heavy cream.
- Use 1 cup of cooked chicken, minced.
- Take 1 can (14 oz.) of chicken broth.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Get Pinch of dried Thyme (optional).
Steps to make Homemade Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup:
- You can successfully make this soup in less than 10 minutes from pantry items and a couple refrigerated stables... Start by melting 3 tablespoons butter over a medium heat. Once melted sprinkle with 1/4 cup flour and whisk until smooth. This is going to be a roux not a gravy, so take it easy with measuring the flour, no heaping or packing here..
- Once the flour has absorbed the butter add the milk. Whisk, whisk, whisk. Once the roux thickens add the chicken broth, and you guessed it, whisk..
- Now because everything else we are adding is cooked and just needs to be brought up to temperature turn the heat to medium-low. Add the minced chicken (this can be canned, rotisserie, leftover, white meat, dark meat, chicken you cooked just because you wanted to make soup... Chicken). Then add the chopped mushrooms. I like using the ugly little canned mushrooms for this soup because it keeps soup prep to less than ten minutes. Stir! You thought I was going to say whisk didn't you.....
- I dished my little ones first then added Thyme for my bowl. I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Homemade Cream of Chicken & Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.