Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to tacofiesta leftovers cornbread tamale pie type thingy recipe. You can have tacofiesta leftovers cornbread tamale pie type thingy using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy:
- Get of My Buttermilk Corn Muffins Batter: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/1490085-buttermilk-corn-muffins.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped roasted or canned green chilies, well drained (I used the fire roasted jalapeños leftover from our party).
- Use 4 cups of shredded carnitas or pulled pork. If pork wasn't cooked in a sauce, you can mix it with 1/2 to 3/4 cup salsa of choice.
- Use 2 cups of refried or stewed beans.
- Use 2 cups of shredded cheese (I used cheddar because that's what I had in the fridge.).
- Take 1 of jalapeño, cut into 1/8" thick slices.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of tub of sour cream or Mexican crema agria to serve on the side.
Instructions to make Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy:
- Preheat oven to 400F..
- While oven is preheating, make Buttermilk Corn Muffins Batter and add in green chilies..
- In a 9"x 13" casserole or baking dish, layer the pork first, then beans, then cheese..
- Spread batter evenly over the layered ingredients and bake on center rack for 20 minutes..
- Brush the top of cornbread with buttermilk (or just run a stick of butter over the entire surface area), dot with jalapeño slices, and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the casserole comes out dry and clean indicating that the batter has baked through..
- Serve with sour cream on the side..
- Enjoy! :).
If you find this Tacofiesta Leftovers Cornbread Tamale Pie Type Thingy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.