Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed whole wheat garlic bread sticks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed whole wheat garlic bread sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed whole wheat garlic bread sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don't overlook that health isn't only about simply how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to stuffed whole wheat garlic bread sticks recipe. You can have stuffed whole wheat garlic bread sticks using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed whole wheat garlic bread sticks:
- Get For of the garlic bread dough-.
- You need 1 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of maida.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get As required of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 100 ml of Lukewarm water plus milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take As required of Chilli flakes.
- Get As required of Oregano.
- You need For of garlic butter-.
- Take 3 tbsp of Amul Butter.
- Get 4 tbsp of Garlic chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Grated Cheese (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Take For of stuffing-.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of processed cheese grated.
- Provide 2 tbsp of crumbled paneer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red coloured capsicum cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow coloured capsicum cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green coloured capsicum cut into small pieces.
Steps to make Stuffed whole wheat garlic bread sticks:
- To make garlic butter: Heat the butter till it melts or simply microwave it and add chopped garlic, a spoon of finely chopped coriander leaves and mix well..
- Add some red chilli flakes and oregano too..
- Sprinkle some rava on the top also. Keep it aside for 25-30 minutes for the second proofing..
- To make the bread dough: Mix all the dry ingredients including yeast very well..
- Make a soft smooth and pliable dough using the milk and water mixture and oil..
- Knead for 10-12 minutes. Keep the kneaded dough in an oiled bowl covered with cling film for an hour or till it doubles in size..
- Gently punch the dough to knock out the gases and knead gently for about a minute..
- Take the dough and roll it like a chapati of say 8-10 inches in diameter..
- Spread some garlic butter on it evenly and spread the contents of the stuffing..
- Fold it in the shape of letter “D”..
- Take a baking tray and line it with parchment paper..
- Sprinkle some rava, oregano and chilli flakes on the parchment paper..
- Make small slits on the top of the bread with a sharp knife or pizza cutter and brush it again with some garlic butter..
- Meanwhile pre-heat the oven at 180° celsius for atleast 10 minutes. Bake the bread for 25-30 minutes or till u see a nice golden crust..
- Apply butter and serve hot with herbs cheese spread..
If you find this Stuffed whole wheat garlic bread sticks recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.