Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spanish Stuffed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish Stuffed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won't be able to correct the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you'll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to spanish stuffed cabbage recipe. You can have spanish stuffed cabbage using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spanish Stuffed Cabbage:
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 packages of Sa-son Original Seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning.
- Take 1/4 of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Get 4 of as needed Cabbage Leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice ( You Can Use Any Rice).
- Get 1 of Tomato Slide.
Steps to make Spanish Stuffed Cabbage:
- In a large pan add the beef and the 4 first seasonings. Cook for bout 10-15 minute on medium heat. Depending on the quantity of the beef.
- For flavor to the rice cook the rice with a little of salt and oil. The rice should be cook all the way.
- When both the rice and the beef are cooked, in a large mixing bowl mix them together. Before mixing drain the meat so that all you have left is the meat. safe the sauce for later. If you want to add vegetable you can do so. I usually used a can of mixed veggies.
- Take the cabbage leaves and soak them in hot bowling water for bout 2 minutes. Then take it out and act like its a tortilla put the mix in the middle and add a tomato slide. You can either roll it, make it into a sack or a ball..
- After you have finish with all the beef and rice put the stuffed cabbages in a pan you can add butter do that it does not stick. Remember the sauce you set aside now add it on top of the cabbages so that they get cooked in their own sauce.
- Place them into the oven for 20-30 minutes on 325°F to 350°F.
- You can serve it with mash potatoes or what ever you desire. I usually add a little of cheese on top.
If you find this Spanish Stuffed Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.