Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn't always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to almond & rhubarb cake (gluten-free) recipe. To cook almond & rhubarb cake (gluten-free) you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free):
- Get 3 cup of Rhubarb (sliced).
- Get 1 tbsp of Lime or lemon juice.
- Get 3 tbsp of Coconut sugar or Lakanto.
- Take 250 ml of Almond flour.
- You need 125 ml of Coconut powder.
- Use 125 ml of Coconut sugar or Lakanto.
- Take 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 125 ml of Sour cream or unsweetened yogurt.
- Provide 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Almond essence.
- Get 125 ml of Sliced almonds.
- Take 1 of Oil or butter to grease cake pan.
Instructions to make Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free):
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease the 21-cm round cake pan with oil or butter..
- Place the sliced rhubarb, lime or lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of sugar into a bowl. Mix it up and set aside..
- In a separate bowl, combine the ingredients on the list from the almond powder down to the salt, and mix..
- Add the sour cream or yogurt, beaten egg, and almond extract. Mix together..
- Add the rhubarb and gently mix it in..
- Transfer the batter to the cake mold and top with almond slices..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until an inserted skewer comes out clean..
- Once cooled, remove from the cake pan and place on a wire rack to cool..
- Infuse with love and gratitude. Slice it up and serve with fruits or vegetables..
If you find this Almond & Rhubarb Cake (Gluten-Free) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.