Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Punang Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Punang Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Punang Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn't quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to thai punang curry recipe. You can have thai punang curry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Punang Curry:
- Take 500 gm of chicken.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare of Chopped lemon grass.
- Prepare of Chopped coriander root with steam.
- Prepare 1 cup of salas.
- Get 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Take of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped lemon leaf.
- You need 1/2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of rock salt.
- You need 1/2 tbs of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tbs of tamarind.
- Use of Soaked red kashmiri chillies.
- Prepare 4 tbs of oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
Instructions to make Thai Punang Curry:
- Soak the chillies for 4hr..
- Blend Salas, peanuts, lemon zest, lemon leaves, coriander leaves, lemon grass,ginger, garlic, brown sugar, rock salt, tamarind in a rough consistency..
- Take a pan add oil, add the prepared paste. Cook them till it will release oil. Add the chicken thai pieces. Mix them well..
- Add the Coconut milk, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix them well. Cook it for 30min in a low flame..
If you find this Thai Punang Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.