Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Onion Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone's active contribution. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won't have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. It's related to being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to onion rings recipe. You can have onion rings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Onion Rings:
- Take 1 of large onion (cut into 4 quarters).
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of and 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide of Breadcrumbs.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Milk.
Steps to make Onion Rings:
- Firstly separate the onion slices into rings, and set aside. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt..
- Next dip the onion slices into the flour mixture until they are all coated; set aside. Whisk the egg and milk into the flour mixture using a fork..
- Dip the floured rings into the batter to coat, then place on a wire rack to drain until the batter stops dripping. The wire rack may be placed over a sheet of aluminum foil for easier clean up. Spread the bread crumbs out on a plat.
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer and fry the onions..
- Deep fry the rings a few at a time for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove to paper towels to drain. Season with seasoning salt, and serve.
If you find this Onion Rings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.