Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken And Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken And Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone's active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let's begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn't confine this to just the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you'll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it's not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to chicken and mushroom soup recipe. To make chicken and mushroom soup you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken And Mushroom Soup:
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 of spring onion, including greens, sliced.
- Use 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- Use 10 small of button mushrooms, cut in half.
- Get 1 of chicken breast, shredded or diced.
- Use 400 ml of chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of soya sauce.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Chicken And Mushroom Soup:
- In a wok over a medium heat, heat the vegetable oil, add the chicken and fry until cooked. About 5-8 minutes. Alternatively you can use leftover chicken..
- Next, over a low to medium heat add the olive oil..
- When heated add the onions and garlic and fry for about a minute, be careful not to burn the garlic. (You may add white onions instead).
- Next add the mushrooms and cooked chicken and fry for a further 2 minutes. (You can add any type of mushrooms you prefer)..
- You may choose to add more stock depending on how much liquid you like in your soup. Bring the soup until its just about to boil..
- Prepare the cornflour mixture. Add 1 tablespoon of cornflour with 2 tablespoons of water and mix until well incorporated together. Set aside..
- Then slowly add the cornflour mixture. Let the liquid thicken..
- Then add the salt, soya sauce and oyster sauce. With the sauces I'd suggest adding 1tsp at a time until you reach the flavour you like..
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Chicken And Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.