Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Coconut honey shrimp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut honey shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut honey shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don't want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't overlook that health isn't only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to coconut honey shrimp recipe. You can have coconut honey shrimp using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut honey shrimp:
- Take of Coconut shrimp.
- Prepare 400 grams of peeled, cleaned shrimp-medium size.
- You need 1 large of beaten egg.
- Use 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sweet coconut flakes.
- Get of oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of chinese rice vermicelli.
- Get 5 slice of pineapple-cut in small parts.
- Take of Honey garlic sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Honey, or more to taste.
- Provide 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Coconut honey shrimp:
- In a shallow dish, mix salt and flour. In a small bowl, whisk the egg and add pepper. On a dinner plate, mix the breadcrumbs and the coconut..
- Cover each shrimp in flour, shaking off the excess. Then dip in eggs amd lay on the coconut/panko mixture. Press the breading with the palm of your hand the help it settle well on the shrimp then gently shake off the excess..
- After breading all the shrimp, let them rest for 10-15 minutes..
- In the meantime, boil water and add chinese rice vermicelli. NOTE: Follow the instructions placed on the noodle's box for better results..
- In a large skillet, heat up about 1/2 inch of oil on medium-high heat. Fry the shrimp until golden..
- Drain on papet towels..
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine honey, garlic and soy sauce. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water then add to the mixture and stir until thickened..
- Serve the rice vermicelli with pineapple and the shrimp and gently toss the sauce over it. Bon appetit!.
If you find this Coconut honey shrimp recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.