Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Home made bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Home made bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won't have to run as often.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It's about being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to home made bread recipe. To cook home made bread you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made bread:
- Get 500 g of flour.
- Use 200 g of margarine.
- Get 1 teaspoon of dry vanilla powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of yeast.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need of Warm water for mixing.
Instructions to make Home made bread:
- Sieve the dry flour and set aside.
- Add the margarine and work it into the dry flour slowly.
- Add the sugar, vanilla powder and salt and mix thoroughly.
- Add the warm water in bits and gently knead the dough. The consistency should not be toob hard or soft as the case may be.
- After mixing the dough, place the dough on a flat surface and keep kneading until it turns fluffy and soft.
- Cut the dough into small pieces and gently wrap your fingers round making it into a small ball..
- About 10 pieces should be gotten and gently place it in a warm environment to improve.
- After 30 minutes, the bread is ready for baking and bake for Forty five minutes until the color turns golden brown.
- Serve home nade bread while hot..
If you find this Home made bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.