Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. Largely, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to veggie pasta recipe. To cook veggie pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie Pasta:
- Take 8 ounces of uncooked penne pasta.
- Use 1 cup of sliced fresh carrots.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 cup of fresh broccoli florets.
- Take 1 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Use 1 teaspoon of minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 3 cups of chopped fresh plum tomatoes.
- Use 5 teaspoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Veggie Pasta:
- Cook pasta; drain..
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute the carrots in oil until crisp-tender. Add the garlic; cook for 1-2 minutes or until garlic is tender. Stir in the tomatoes, broccoli, squash, green pepper and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Stir in pasta; sprinkle with cheese..
If you find this Veggie Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.