Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Whole Wheat Bacon and Cheese Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat Bacon and Cheese Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Bacon and Cheese Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you'll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won't have to go as often.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to whole wheat bacon and cheese bread recipe. To make whole wheat bacon and cheese bread you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Bacon and Cheese Bread:
- Take 170 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 30 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 10 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 3 grams of Salt.
- Take 5 grams of Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- Provide 120 grams of Water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
- Get 10 grams of ○Shortening.
- Provide 40 grams of ○Bacon.
- You need 1 of ○Pizza cheese.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Bacon and Cheese Bread:
- Cut the bacon into small strips. Mix everything but the ○ ingredients together. Bring the dough together and mix in the shortening and bacon as well..
- Let it rise until it doubled in size..
- When the dough is ready, divide into 6 and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll into nice round balls and let rise (2nd rising)..
- Brush with as much or as little of the egg wash as you like, cut a cross in the top with kitchen scissors, and top with cheese..
- Bake in an oven heated to 220°C for 13 minutes..
If you find this Whole Wheat Bacon and Cheese Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.