Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Creamed Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Creamed Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start with exchanging the lights. Accomplish this for your house, not only the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that's good. It goes further than merely replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren't needed is another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we're trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don't absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn't that difficult. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to fried creamed corn recipe. You can have fried creamed corn using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Creamed Corn:
- Get 6 each of ears of corn.
- Get 3 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of evaporated milk; warmed.
Instructions to make Fried Creamed Corn:
- Triple cut the kernels off the ears of corn * see note*. and set aside..
- Heat a large skillet and fry bacon until crisp..
- Drain bacon on paper towels and crumble..
- Use the drippings in the pan saute the kernels until lightly browned..
- Add the butter and heat until melted..
- Stir in the flour until smooth and gradually stir in the evaporated milk..
- Stir in the crumbled bacon and cover. Cook until the sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- *NOTE* Triple cut directions: First cut the corn off the cob with a knife. Then go back over it to get all the kernels. Finally take your knife and scrape down the cob to get all the juice from it..
If you find this Fried Creamed Corn recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.