Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Beer Battered Onion Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beer Battered Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beer Battered Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn't constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This makes it easy to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to beer battered onion rings recipe. You can cook beer battered onion rings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beer Battered Onion Rings:
- You need 1 of onion, cut carefully into rings,.
- Take 6 tbsp of beer, (carbonated),.
- Use 1.5 tbsp of cornflour,.
- Provide 1 tbsp of plain flour,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder,.
- Take 1 pinch of turmeric,.
- You need 1 of good pinch of salt,.
- You need of Vegetable oil for shallow frying.
Instructions to make Beer Battered Onion Rings:
- Pour some oil into a wok or large saucepan so it covers the entire base with around 1 cm oil (enough to shallow fry the rings). Make up the batter by first combining the flour, cornflour, salt, turmeric and baking powder in a bowl then mixing gently together..
- Add two tbsp of the beer first and mix together. Add in another two tbsp, and combine well until smooth. Add in the remaining beer and mix until no lumps remain and a lovely yellow batter is formed..
- Once the oil is hot (test this by adding in a small onion ring that's been dipped in batter and drop it in, if it sizzles away the oil is hot enough). Using a fork, dredge the onion rings one by one in the batter so both sides are evenly covered and fry them in batches of around 5-6 at a time..
- Fry on each side until crisp and golden in colour. This should only take around a minute or so on each side. Lay the cooked onion rings on some kitchen towel to remove all the excess oil..
- Eat whilst still crisp and warm and enjoy! A perfect accompaniment to hotdogs, burgers or even steak!.
If you find this Beer Battered Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.