Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mashed potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mashed potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only signal of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to mashed potatoes recipe. You can have mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mashed potatoes:
- Take 2 of big potatoes.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take of chicken stock.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk (plus more if needed).
- Use 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of lemon powder (optional).
Instructions to make Mashed potatoes:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes, put into a large sauce pan and add chicken stock and water and bring to a boil over medium heat for about 20 minutes. (in case if the chicken stock is not salted add 1 tsp of salt to the water).
- When potatoes are tender and done drain well from water set aside.
- Heat the milk and butter over medium temp , when butter is melted add the salt, pepper , garlic powder and lemon powder to the milk while heating, and stir for a minute..
- Mash the potatoes with potato masher and add the milk to it during the mashing process to make sure the ingredients are well spread..
- If you like it creamy you can add a bit of milk to it and stir till creamy..
If you find this Mashed potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.