Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn't always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to yellow squash pasta with ground beef and vodka sauce recipe. You can have yellow squash pasta with ground beef and vodka sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce:
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Use 8 oz of Vodka Sauce (bottled).
- Provide 2 of Yellow Sqaush, spiralized.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Onion, Chopped.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Matchstick Carrots.
- Take 1 of cp Fresh Green Beans, rinsed.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fennel Seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Orange Peel.
- Use 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Take to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Get 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Parmesan Cheese.
Instructions to make Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce:
- In a skillet on Medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with salt, pepper, ground orange peel, and smoked paprika. Once nice and brown, drain in colander and return to skillet. Toss in vodka sauce and stir, reduce heat and let simmer..
- In a skillet, heat pan under medium high heat. Add olive oil and coat bottom. Toss in fennel seed, onion, carrots, and green beans and sauté. Meanwhile, spiralize the the butternut squash and let sit in salted water for 3min and drain (pat dry). After the veggies are nice and sautéed (lightly golden brown), remove green beans (lightly salt and set aside). Toss in noodles and continue to sauté..
- Plate Pasta in center. Top with vodka sauce ground beef. Place green beans to the side, and add Parmesan cheese to liking..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Yellow Squash Pasta with Ground Beef and Vodka Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.