Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you are conscientious you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to feta cheese burger with roasted figs recipe. You can have feta cheese burger with roasted figs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs:
- Take 2 of soft buns.
- Take 3 tbsp. of feta cheese, diced (or you could use goat cheese).
- Get 2 of figs.
- Take 3 tbsp. of honey.
- Take 1 of whole onion, chopped.
- Take 150 g of ground beef.
- Take of fresh chives, thinly sliced.
- Provide of some Arugula salad.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of pine nuts.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
Instructions to make Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs:
- Cook the onions, with some olive oil and a pinch of salt, first at high heat for 4 min until golden, then cover it at low heat and stir from time to time. Set about 15 min..
- Meanwhile, slice figs, set them in an oven-friendly dish and pour the honey all over them. Cook for 5 min. at 160°C. Leave in the oven..
- Mix in a bowl the ground beef with salt, pepper, one egg yolk and a few chives. Shape two patties, set aside..
- In a pan at high heat (without any fat) throw the pine nuts until goldened/brownished –about 7 min, stiring regularly. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a very hot skillet, sear the beef patties (2-3 min each side)..
- At the same time, grill the buns. As soon as the beef is done, display a bun, a layer of caramelized onions, the beef patty, a layer of roasted figs, 1 tbsp. feta cheese, diced, a few leaves of Aragula Salad, top with pine nuts and finally the top bun..
If you find this Feta cheese Burger with Roasted figs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.