Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Udon Noodle Hot Pot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Udon Noodle Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Udon Noodle Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day--can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to udon noodle hot pot recipe. You can have udon noodle hot pot using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Prepare 1 1/5 of litres Dashi stock.
- Use 1 of prawn tempura, squid tempura, etc. Filling ingredients of your choice.
- Prepare 100 ml of Kaeshi sauce (see below).
- Get 3 of portions Udon noodles.
- Prepare of Kaeshi Sauce.
- You need 150 ml of Soy sauce.
- Use 50 ml of Tamari soy sauce (I used tamari soy sauce for sashimi).
- Provide 70 ml of Mirin.
- Use 5 grams of Bonito flakes.
- Provide 60 grams of Demerara sugar (if you want it on the sweet side, increase by 10 g).
Steps to make Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Add the mirin to a pot and boil to evaporate the alcohol. Add the sugar and dissolve. Add the 2 kinds of soy sauce and bring to the boil. Add the bonito flakes, turn off the heat, and stir..
- Strain to remove the bonito flakes, and your kaeshi sauce is finished. (Alternatively, you can put the bonito flakes in a tea strainer and remove it once the mixture is done)..
- Pour the dashi stock and kaeshi sauce into an earthenware pot and heat until simmering. Add the filling ingredients, starting with ingredients that will take longest to cook, such as root vegetables. When they become slightly tender, add the udon noodles and other ingredients..
- It's ready to eat once everything is cooked to your liking! I used spinich, but boiled it in advance and only added it at the end to simmer for a very short amount of time. Otherwise, it might have colored the whole-hot pot green!.
If you find this Udon Noodle Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.