Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn't something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you'll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don't want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have in the cupboards. Your house should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don't ignore that health isn't only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to thai red curry noodle soup recipe. You can have thai red curry noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Get 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use 1/4 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Provide 1/4 of onion diced.
- Provide 3 Tbs of red curry paste.
- Take 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 (14 ounce) of package of rice noodles.
- Get 1 Tbs of fish sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Take 1/2 of lime squeezed juice.
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.