Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won't be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to whole wheat & gram flour (besan) bread recipe. You can cook whole wheat & gram flour (besan) bread using 12 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread:
- Get 1.5 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Use 1 Cup of Gram Flour (Besan).
- Take 1/2 Cup of Vital Wheat Gluten Flour (optional but recommended, if not using, then replace with whole wheat flour).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Instant Dry Yeast.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Cup of Milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of linseed (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seed (optional).
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Oil to brush the dough.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread:
- Mix all the flour and milk powder. Add salt as per your taste (I added about 1 tsp).
- Add oil and mix it in the flour with hands..
- Add linseed if you are using it..
- Soak chia seeds in 1/4 cup of water and leave it for 5 min. Once seeds are puffed up, add them (along with water) to the flour and mix lightly..
- For yeast activation take 1/2 cup warm water. Make sure the water is just warm and not hot (to test that, dip your finger in the water. If it is comfortable and does not feel burning, then it's optimum temperature). Mix sugar and yeast in the water and keep it for 5-10 min, till it begins to foam. If it does not, then your yeast is expired and won't work..
- Add yeast mixture to flour mixture and mix it..
- Warm the milk to room temperature..
- Start kneading the dough by adding milk in little quantity at a time and only as much as needed. You can knead by hand or use an electric mixer. It will take about 10 min of kneading..
- Keep dough in a container and apply a layer of oil and cover it with a tea/kitchen towel. Now keep the container at a slightly warm place for yeast to rise. As an alternative, you can heat water in a bowl in microwave for 2 min and then keep the container there..
- It should take about 45 - 60 min for dough to rise to double of it's size..
- Punch down the dough and knead for a few minutes by hands..
- Take a bread tin and brush it with oil.
- Roll the dough to flatten it to about 1/2 inch thickness..
- Fold it on both the sides with narrow edge on top and wide edge at the bottom with bottom edge being slightly narrow than the length of bread tin. Pinch down the edges of the fold..
- Start folding it from top and after every single roll pinch all the edges making sure to leave no air pocket (This is a very important step to get the bread shape correct.).
- Keep folding it till you reach the end. Pinch down all the edges and give it a nice cylindrical shape..
- Place it in the bread tin with the seamed side down and smooth side up, apply a layer of oil, cover the dough and leave it to rise for another 45-60 min at a slightly warm place. It should double up in its size..
- Pre heat the over to 180C (fan assisted), place the tin on middle rack. If you have a bread tin with lid, then keep the lid on for first 20 min and then take it off..
- After 30 min, take the tin out of the oven. After 5 min, take the bread out of the tin and let it cool down on a wire rack for about an hour..
- Once cooled down, slice it or use any other way you want..
- Enjoy the wholesome goodness :).
If you find this Whole Wheat & Gram Flour (Besan) Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.