Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone's active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it's even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that tough. It's about being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cream of mushroom soup recipe. You can have cream of mushroom soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Prepare 200-250 grams of button mushrooms.
- You need 1/3 cup of finely chopped onions or 1 small to medium-sized onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of finely chopped garlic.
- Get 1 of tejpatta bay leaf.
- Take 1 cup of milk whole or full fat - at room temperature.
- Use 1-2 pinches of ground nutmeg powder or grated nutmeg.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Get 6 tablespoons of cream, - low fat.
- Use 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour or all purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoons of chopped parsley or coriander leaves.
- Get as required of freshly crushed black pepper.
- Use as per taste of salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of finely chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Cream of Mushroom Soup:
- Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan. add the bay leaf and saute till fragrant for about 2 to 3 seconds. add the finely chopped onions and garlic. saute till the onions soften and become translucent..
- Add the flour and saute for 3 to 4 minutes stirring often on a low to medium-low flame. the raw aroma of flour should go away. then add freshly crushed black pepper and mix well.Add the slices of mushroom and sauté well till the mushroom become light golden..
- Add water first followed by milk. stir well and season with salt. on a low to medium-low flame let the soup come to gentle simmer first. the mushroom soup would also begin to thicken. stir at intervals. simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes till the soup thickens more..
- Cool it and Blend. then add the cream and chopped parsley. simmer mushroom soup or 1 to 2 minutes more stirring often. lastly, sprinkle ground nutmeg powder and stir..
- Switch off the flame and pour the soup in individual serving bowls. Serve the cream of mushroom soup steaming hot garnished with parsley or coriander..
If you find this Cream of Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.