Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you'll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal--even if you want something junky--because you'll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you'd buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to easy chicken and mushroom pie recipe. To cook easy chicken and mushroom pie you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie:
- You need 2 of chicken breast chopped up.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dry thyme.
- Use 1 box of mushroom I used chestnut.
- Use 1 of red onion chopped.
- Provide 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Provide of Some ghee.
- Get of Pink salt.
- Use of Black pepper.
- You need 300 ml of full fat milk.
- Get 2 tablespoons of white flour.
- Use 2 of chicken stock cubes.
- Take 250 ml of Kettle boiled water.
Steps to make Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie:
- So get a pan and add a little bit of ghee maybe a half teaspoon and add in the chopped onion and garlic along with the salt and pepper. Cook until browned and then add the chicken. Let the chicken brown for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and then add the water and stock cubes and pop a lid on there for 10 mins..
- Stir and add the mushrooms and let these cook for a further 5 minutes then turn down to a low heat, add the thyme and the milk then when the milk is heated add in the flour and stir continuously to avoid getting any lumps..
- Your sauce should be a good consistency now and almost look creamy. Add to a large baking dish. I used a rectangular one as is a similar shape to the puff pastry. Just let the mixture in the dish cook for around 15 minutes. Then carefully roll the puff pastry on top of the dish. Seal the edges with your fingers then take a fork and just pierce the pie around 8 times. Then take some beaten egg and brush onto the pie Bake on 220c for approx 20 minutes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Chicken and Mushroom Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.