Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone's active participation. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially economical when it's full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to cream of mushroom & broccoli soup recipe. To cook cream of mushroom & broccoli soup you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup:
- Get 1 Pk of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 Cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 5 Cups of Broth.
- Prepare of Lg. Onion.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need Half of & Half.
- Use 1 Stick of Butter.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 3/4 Cups of Red Cooking Wine.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Take of Seasoned Salt.
- Get of Onion Powder.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Oregano.
- Prepare of Parsley Flakes.
- Prepare of Canola Oil.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
Instructions to make Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup:
- Prep ingredients as shown..
- Put a little canola oil in a large pot and sauté onion and garlic. Throw the whole stick of butter in along with the mushrooms. Cook a couple minutes while coating everything with butter. Season with herbs and spices. Dump in the flour and cook another few minutes. Finally add in the broccoli..
- Introduce the red wine. Stir and cook out alcohol. Add the Stock to the party and stir. Simmer for about 15 minutes to allow it to thicken..
- Pour in half and half while stirring. Add enough to get a cream of mushroom looking color. That is at your discretion. If you happen to add too much liquid, mix a little corn starch with cold water and pour it in. That should thicken things back up..
- Finish with parsley flakes and a little grated Parmesan. Sandwiches are optional, of course..
If you find this Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.