Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That's a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone's active contribution. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it's even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to country fried corn with fresh garlic recipe. You can cook country fried corn with fresh garlic using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic:
- Take 10 ears of fresh corn on cob.
- Get 4 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Use 1/4 cup of parsley chopped or 2 Tbsp dried.
- Provide 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Steps to make Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic:
- Shuck and clean ears of corn..
- Cut kernels off cob. Invert a bowl inside the skillet to make it easier to cut the kernels off..
- Take knife blade and press at top of cob and run down cob to extract the starches. This helps thicken the corn..
- If you have a garlic press, press the fresh garlic cloves through and set aside. Or finely chop with knife..
- Add butter, finely minced garlic, salt and pepper. Cool over medium heat stirring occasionally to keep from sticking..
- Corn cooks quickly so should be done in 20 minutes. Sprinkle with more parsley. Ready to serve..
- If you like cream style corn, at this point stir in 1/2 cup cream and 2 additional tbsp butter and heat through. Enjoy.
If you find this Country Fried Corn with Fresh Garlic recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.