Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. You can save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won't have to operate as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It's about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream recipe. You can have mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream:
- Get of cake.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 of 20oz can crushed pineapple (drained with all juice reserved).
- You need 1 box of yellow cake mix (or pineapple flavor mix).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/3 cup of veg oil.
- Use 1 1/3 cup of reserved juice (add a lil water to make the amount needed).
- Take of whipped cream.
- Take 1 of container heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of rum extract.
Instructions to make Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray. Add 1 teaspoon melted butter into each tin. Then add a tablespoon of brown sugar into each. Next add 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple. Using the back of a small spoon mix everything all together..
- For the cake: Mix cake mix, eggs, oil and juice in med size bowl on low speed of your mixer for 30 sec or til moistened, then turn to med speed and beat for 2 min. Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup add cake batter into each muffin tin. Filling each almost all the way full without overfilling..
- Bake in oven for 20 min or til toothpick inserted comes out clean. Once finished take from oven and lay a sheet of foil on top, making sure to tuck around corners. Invert the pan and voila! Mini pineapple upside down cakes!!.
- For the whipped cream: combine all ingredients into a med size bowl (I let mine sit in the freezer along with my beaters for about 10 min) and beat together til stiff peaks form. Add to cooled cakes..
If you find this Mini pineapple upside-down cakes w/homemade whipped cream recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.