Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Fig and mustard chutney recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fig and mustard chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig and mustard chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone's active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Let's begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn't confine this to just the kitchen area. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it's not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you'll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to fig and mustard chutney recipe. To make fig and mustard chutney you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fig and mustard chutney:
- Take 3 of figs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 tbsp+ 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tbsp+ 1 tsp of yellow mustard powder.
- Take 1 tsp of yellow mustard seeds.
- You need 11/2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Fig and mustard chutney:
- Wash and roughly chop figs..
- Grind them with water to a paste..
- Mix together brown sugar and apple cider vinegar..
- Put this sugar and vinegar mix Cooksnap and a thick bottomed vessel and cook till sugar melts. Switch off flame. Now add the pureed figs. Then add mustard powder and mustard seeds. Mix well..
- Switch on the flame, add salt, sugar, pepper and lemon juice. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Once done let it cool and pour in a glass bottle and keep in the fridge. This can be stored upto 10 to 15 days. Enjoy! :).
If you find this Fig and mustard chutney recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.