Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Handmade Udon Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Handmade Udon Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Handmade Udon Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren't that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren't the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to handmade udon noodles recipe. You can have handmade udon noodles using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Handmade Udon Noodles:
- Provide 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Salt.
- Take 90 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Handmade Udon Noodles:
- Make the salt water. Warm up 90 ml of water just enough that the salt will dissolve in it easily. Dissolve the salt in it, and leave the water to cool down to room temperature. (10 g of salt is 2 teaspoons).
- Combine the flours in a bowl. Add the salt water to this little by little while you mix it into the flours. (Don't worry if it looks like there's not enough water in the dough at this stage.).
- Form the dough into a ball, cover completely with plastic wrap, and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. (The flour will become permeated with the moisture in the dough as it rests.).
- Put the dough in a doubled up thick plastic bag (or two plastic bags). Step on the dough evenly, starting from the middle and working towards the edges..
- When the dough is flat, take it out of the bag, fold up up into a small bundle again, return to the bag and step on it until it's flattened. Repeat about 5 more times..
- If you have the time, keep folding and stepping on it again and again. Step on it with your kids, step on it with your hubby, step on it with your lover..
- When you've stepped on it as much was you want, roll the dough up, wrap it in plastic and rest it for 30 minutes to an hour. (You can skip this resting step, but it's better if you don't.).
- After the dough has rested, flour a cutting board and roll the dough out very very thinly with a rolling pin..
- Dust with more flour and fold the dough, and slice it into noodles from the edge..
- Separate the cut noodles as you dust it with more flour..
- Boil the udon noodles in plenty of water. (If you're serving them cold, cook for a slightly longer time.).
- Rinse the cooked noodles well in cold water until the surface stickiness is gone. Serve with toppings of your choice..
If you find this Handmade Udon Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.