Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don't always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn't as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to lemon cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) recipe. To make lemon cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer):
- You need of The tip of tsp baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of flour.
- You need 6 tbsp of sweet condensed milk.
- Take 6 tbsp of vege oil.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide of Lemon juice from a half of lemon.
- Prepare of Lemon zest from a half of lemon.
Steps to make Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer):
- Stir quickly (or shake) with whisk the eggs and sugar until the color turns pale and foamy. Add lemon juice, lemon zest, condensed milk, and vege oil. Stir well softly..
- Sift well flour, vanilla, & baking powder (I don't have a sieve, so I put them in a blender and grind it to smooth). Pour into the egg bowl, add vanilla and mix well..
- Pour into paper cups. Bake with 160° +/- 25 minutes or until done. (When you stab the dough with toothpick, it should not stick on the toothpick)..
If you find this Lemon Cupcakes (very easy, no mixer) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.